Hope you are well. Like before, Now I’m going to share most wanted Genesis Theme Framework for free of cost. OK.
As I said, the Genesis framework Theme is most wanted cause it is a framework that is highly good coded. Most popular websites are using the genesis framework theme for its good page speed and best SEO performance. Even NullPure.Com built with the Genesis framework theme.
Do I need genesis framework?
In a word, the genesis framework is best for WordPress lovers. A lot of features built-in the Genesis framework theme. If you use the Genesis Framework, your website will get higher rank in all search engine. Because the genesis framework has built-in SEO tools. In case, you don’t need any third-party SEO plugin.
In the WordPress directory, there you will find many important plugins for your child theme appearance customization. All these plugins are made by StudioPress. Here is all the list of StudioPress plugin.
With EDD or WooCommerce, you can easily display your products and services.
The Genesis framework theme has a built-in schema markup. For this, your website will get better search engine optimization.
Comment Spam and ping/track back spam is a common problem in WordPress. Through the genesis framework, you can get rid of this problem by one click. You can enable/disable pingback and trackback from your WordPress dashboard.
Automatically you will get notified when a new version of the genesis framework will release. Thereby you will be able to update this framework easily from your WordPress dashboard.
Is genesis framework worth it?
Though the genesis framework is the most popular theme in WordPress based, it is so expensive for a newbie blogger. But don’t worry, I’m sharing this theme. You might download the genesis theme framework for free.
If you want to know more about Genesis Framework then click here.
Genesis Framework Change log
- Internationalization: Non US English sites can now download the latest Genesis parent theme translations without using a plugin.
- Check your language is listed and has translations at https://translate.studiopress.com/global/projects/genesis-framework/genesis/.
- Disable the Genesis Translations plugin if using.
- Check for language pack updates at Dashboard → Updates. If you do not see language pack updates, switch your site language to US English at Settings → General, save changes, then switch back to your own language and check for language updates again.
- Accessibility: Author box titles on author archives now use h2 instead of h4 to prevent heading levels from jumping.
- Accessibility: Prevent “Reader Interactions” screenreader text appearing below content if there are no comments, comment form, or trackbacks on display.
- Accessibility: Move
role="navigation"from the list element to the wrapper element on pagination navigation.
- AMP: Fix CSS string format used in the AMP menu styles.
- Block Editor: Show singular, post-type, and ID-specific layouts in the Genesis sidebar layout selector.
- REST: Accept multiple comma-separated layout types for the /layouts/ Genesis REST endpoint.
- Standards: switch all instances of
gmdate()to adhere to new WordPress standards recommendations.
- Tooling: simplified the creation of the Genesis zip file during the release process.
- Internationalization: Old translations download script tooling was removed in favor of the new automated language pack download feature.
Genesis Theme Framework v3.3.1
After downloading the genesis parent theme, upload it through your WordPress dashboard. Don’t try to edit this theme. You can change your theme appearance through your child theme.
Download Genesis Sample Child Theme
You may also like : Download Genesis Startup Pro Child Theme
I have uploaded a clean original file of the Genesis Framework. So don’t worry about the virus. You may check this file through virustotal.
If you need more StudioPress theme, put your comment. Thanks.